Do you want a scholarship to study in Canada? International students from around the globe looking to study in Canada have an opportunity to study with a scholarship at the University of Winnipeg. The university has opened its door to students from all parts of the world to apply for a course program.
The university will also provide a scholarship award (President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is valued at $5,000) for 53 international students who successfully secure admission to Undergraduate, Graduate, etc. programs offered at the university. With this scholarship, the university is looking to attract international students with great academic records and performance to study at the school. Qualified students with the right leadership qualities and a good academic record are invited to apply.
The University of Winnipeg each year, disburses more than $6 million to finance student financial aid programs such as scholarships, grants, awards, bursaries, etc. and this is just funding from the university. The government also provides $20 million to finance government student aid to assist students to reduce the cost of studying in Canada.
You will find lots of financial aid ranging from assistantships, and need-based and Entrance scholarships which are valued from $100 – $24,000 each. The University also offers international and domestic students nearly $9 million in annual assistance and funding from the Manitoba Student Aid Program.
Host Institution or Organization: University of Winnipeg
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE, or ELP offered at the University
Award: The scholarship award is worth $5,000
Number of Awards: 53 scholarship award
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International students.
The award can be taken in Canada
What are the Eligible Requirements to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, you must meet the following criteria
• You must have accepted an offer for admission from the university to study any of the Undergraduate or Graduate courses offered at the institution.
• You must not be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada. This means that only international students from any country in the world except Canada are eligible for this scholarship award.
• Applicants must meet the language requirement to study in Canada. A test score to prove language proficiency should be provided at the time of applying.
• Only students who are entering the university for the first year of any program are qualified to apply.
• Applicants for this scholarship are expected to show some leadership qualities that make them stand out.
• Your application must be submitted before the end of the school year admission deadline.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
• The first step is to ensure you meet the admission requirement to study at the University of Winnipeg this way, you are eligible to submit a formal application that indicates your interest in this scholarship.
• You need to have all your documents ready for submission before you apply and don’t submit any fake documents as this would affect your admission process.
• Ensure you do not miss the admission deadline for this scholarship which is June 1st of every year. Because the scholarship occurs annually, you are free to try again each year that is if you are not lucky the first time.
• It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
• You can visit the website’s official page to find more about this scholarship.