Are you looking for a scholarship to study in the UK? You have a great opportunity today to apply for Surrey Undergraduate financial aid. This financial aid is open to undergraduate students who have applied and have been offered admission to study an undergraduate course program at the University of Surrey. This article borders on financial aid for international students at the University of Surrey, UK
The University of Surrey is a UK-based institute known for its excellent education, its high focus on research, and its higher education program. The institute was founded in the year 1966, and since then, the university has admitted millions of international students.
To help students afford their tuition in the UK, the university has provided financial aid worth £5,000 per year.
Only students who have secured an undergraduate course program are eligible to apply. There are also other requirements for this scholarship you will find those at the bottom of the page.
Read Also: How Much It Would Cost to Study in the UK
This scholarship or financial aid aims to help students subsidize and reduce the ache of paying the full tuition cost and other educational costs to study in the UK. Students who show great academic records and performance and have met the requirements to become a student in the UK can apply for this scholarship.
University or Organization: University of Surrey
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Award: up to £5,000 per year
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the UK
What are the Eligible Requirements to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
• The scholarships are open to international students from EU nations who apply to study any of the Undergraduate courses offered at the University of Surrey.
• Also, all applicants must show a good academic record and performance.
• The scholarship award is only open for an undergraduate degree at the university.
• To stand a chance of landing this scholarship, applicants must be resident in any European Union Nation, and must also be an overseas tuition fee-paying student, this means that applying students must not be eligible for UK fees, and at any point in your program your tuition fee changes from foreign fees status to home fee, you will no longer be eligible to receive financial aids.
• Applicants must also demonstrate language proficiency and meet the language requirement to study in the UK. A test score to prove language proficiency should be provided at the time of applying.
• Applicants for this scholarship must be entering the university for the first year of any program, subsequent awards for the remaining years of your course program will depend on your academic performance.
• Your application must be submitted before the end of the school year admission deadline.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
• You do not need to submit any separate application form for this scholarship, students are automatically considered for this scholarship, although you still have to meet other requirements. The first step is to ensure you meet the admission requirement to study at the University of Surrey.
• You must have to provide all your documents such as an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records, and get them ready for submission before you apply don’t submit any fake documents as this would affect your admission process.
• It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You can visit the website https://www.surrey.ac.uk/fees-and-funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/surrey-eu-undergraduate-scholarships-2021 to find more about this scholarship.